A reptilian takeover in Bessemer
The nation’s largest touring dinosaur exhibit has landed in Birmingham, as Jurassic Quest brings 70 dinosaurs to Alabama Adventure.
Families can watch the dinosaurs move and hear their sounds from the comfort of their cars as they drive through the immersive experience. They’ll see everything from adorable baby dinos to the towering T-Rex and Giganotosaurus.
Visitors will also be able to listen to an audio tour that makes learning about each creature they pass by even more fun. Parents and children will feel like they are getting a personal tour through an actual dinosaur park.
Jurassic Quest runs from Feb. 26-March 7:
- Friday, Feb. 26: 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 27: 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 28: 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Monday-Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday, March 3: 1-8 p.m.
- Thursday, March 4: 1-8 p.m.
- Friday, March 5: 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 6: 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Sunday, March 7: 9 a.m.-8 p.m.